25 May 2012

Digital {freebie} and nonsense

I know I said I was going to switch up between paper, digitals and other stuff, but I guess I can't be held to my word. LOL! I actually have a paper project sitting on my table that I think I'm finished with, but I am not sure I really like it. It needs a little extra something and until I figure out what, it will just sit there. But given that the next few days are busy, I'm sure I'll just give up and post it as it is now.

And speaking of the next few days, Jeff got lucky enough to score suite tickets to the nationwide race this weekend. With it comes a garage tour. I am super psyched about that part! I have to decide whether I should take my camera (which I really want to do, but don't want to lug it around). Don't get me wrong, I've seen the cars close up before... but I can't wait to actually see one in a garage.  Vroom Vroom Baby!! 

So today I'm sharing a digital page. This one was done for the ADSR7, challenge 6. The challenge was to use at least 2 pictures in shapes. This page came together fairly easily and I had a bunch of pictures to use for it because, of course, my kids cannot cooperate with the camera at the same time. LOL!


Most of the stuff on this page is from Audrey Neal's Chemistry kit. She is an awesome designer if you haven't seen her stuff. I did incorporate a few other things like masks and an overlay that I have from who knows where (note to designers - please put your name in the file).


And since I'm not keeping to my promise, I'm giving a peace offering. A digital freebie. :) It's actually a template set for you to use with whatever pieces you might have in your collection. Easy to do yourself, but I know sometimes I love having templates cause they make the process oh so much quicker.


You can grab the zip file here. If you have any trouble with the download or whatever, please let me know! This is the first time I'm using dropbox to share with anybody.

And now I should give Grayson a moment. Poor boy. I say that wholeheartedly (and not at all with sarcasm, which is unusual). I am now glad that I went ahead and got his vaccinations this year. His legs turned beat red, swelled and knotted up. But you know what, the only time he has complained is when I poked at it and asked if it hurt (I can't be sweet all the time). This is the first time he's ever had a reaction to the shots. Braelyn does it every time, but not him. I feel bad for him, but unfortunately there isn't much I can do. I just hope they go away soon. But he has been really good since we went. :)

No comments: