24 May 2012

ADSR 7.5

Yesterday I didn't get a chance to get a blog post up. I wound up taking Grayson to the doctor for his 4 year old check up. And went ahead and got him his immunizations so I wouldn't have to worry about it next year when he goes into Kindergarten. The doctor was proud to report he is a happy, healthy boy who is bright and stubborn. Yeah, thanks. Like we need another stubborn around here. My house is full of stubborn. Sigh.

The page I'm sharing today is a collab between myself and Pinky. She was kind enough to step up and be my partner in the ADSR7. For challenge #5 we were to each create a 6x12 layout which was a scraplift of the other. We also had some prompts to use for journaling, so this is what we came up with... 


The left side is Pinky's and the right side is mine. We used the Summer Lovin' kit available from The Lilly Pad. Cute kit kit with lots of bright colors and fun embellishments!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Fantastic!