22 May 2012

Happy Boy

I'm now officially on the downhill side of my 30's and can see 40. That kind of sucks, but I'll make the best of it! We celebrated my birthday over the weekend with a spice cake, much to Grayson's disappointment. He really wanted me to have a transformer cake. He also wanted to get me a new transformer toy. Poor kid. Hopefully I'll be able to guide him in the appropriateness of gifts for women later in life. :)

Today I'm sharing a paper page I did of Grayson. I just love his face in this picture, he looks so happy. He's a little goofball, but he had so much fun riding the ferry boat last year on vacation. This one is 8.5x11 cause I'm still in the mood to change things up a bit.


The background paper is from Basic Grey, the letters are Chip Chatter and the stars are from Prima. I hand cut the flags out of scraps (the star paper is Momenta) and made some curly wire pieces to add some dimension and give a burst effect.


See you tomorrow!

No comments: