02 April 2012

The Four Of Us

Happy Monday! I can't believe it is April already. I find it scary how fast time passes. Later this month we will be celebrating a certain little guy's birthday. He is turning 4. Another fact of life I find disturbing. But first I think he is excited about the upcoming visit from Peter Rabbit, especially since I finally managed to get the decorations and baskets out of the attic this week. Yes, I realize I'm kinda dropping the ball on that one. I will blame it on the fact that I spent almost 4 hours mowing grass late last week (thank you mother nature for temps under 90).

Today I'm sharing a layout done with the Paradise line from Little Yellow Bicycle. I've not bought many new supplies since I have a huge abundance of older stuff, but this line is absolutely adorable so I had to pick up some stuff from it a couple weeks ago when we were near a store.

I think I should also mention that this *might* be the only picture we have of all four of us. Have I previously mentioned how much I slack as a mother, wife and scrapbooker?! Yup, I know. Maybe we can manage to get some updated ones soon. Cause Braelyn definitely has more hair these days, and Jeff probably has less (but don't tell him I told you). LOL!




I remembered how much I love curling edges while doing this layout. It is kinda funny, all these techniques that are coming back to me. I love it! I'm still looking for a good way to clean my misters so they work. And I think I need to rearrange so my sewing machine stays out all the time again, cause I really miss sewing.

No comments: