30 March 2012

spoon feeding

One of the things I love about having kids is watching them learn to do stuff. They seem to grow so quickly. This page was done with Braelyn's first experience eating from a spoon. She did really well, but wasn't exactly thrilled the whole time. I sort of miss the days of spoon feedings. Now she feeds the dogs and smears food all over the tray. And of course, tries to fling herself out of the highchair when she is done.

Lots of clusters of embellishments and some photo booth style pictures. And I even included a close-up picture for you. Its been awhile since I've done that!



Supplies include American Crafts (paper, cardstock & embellishments), Pink Paislee Alphabet Stickers, Prima Flowers & Pearls, MAMBI Bling Star, Dimensional Pearls, Misc. Buttons

Enjoy - and I hope all my readers have a fabulous weekend! I'm excited that the weather is getting nicer and we should be able to get out and do stuff. Which equals more pictures!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute layout! My friend's 8 month old daughter absolutely won't let you feed her...she skipped right over that stage to feeding herself lol.

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Sooo adorably cute!

Kathleen
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Rita Barakat said...

I love this! So pretty, I love the way you did the title too!!