19 March 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to run day

Yeah, I can't come up with a better title than that. And you know that song is now stuck in your head and you'll be singing it all day. You can thank me for it later. You know you will. And by thanking, I definitely don't mean throwing rocks at my head. :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather was nice here (despite the occasional storm) and we had lots of errands to run, but I managed to get some scrapping time in. I even picked up a few new supplies on one of our trips out. But today I'm sharing a digital page. The papers are from Audrey Neal. Her kits are fabulous, I highly recommend looking at her goods if you are into digitals. For this kit, I use papers from Rainy Day Love and a banner from Just My Type (although I adjusted the colors to match). I used a sketch challenge over at Tally Scrapper for the design on this one - it was such a great sketch I just couldn't pass it up.



Grayson and I are always calling each other 'silly butt' around the house. Usually it starts with me saying it to him and he says, "I not silly butt, you silly butt!!!" and then takes off running so I can't catch him. This particular day he was taking pictures and asking me to pose. Poor Braelyn just looks at us like we're crazy (i'm sure you are right sweetheart, we are beyond help, you'll get it soon).

On another note - I spent Friday cleaning out and organizing my embellishment drawer. Good Golley! I got half way through and decided I wasn't motivated to finish it. So I walked away only to have Braelyn find the piles and start dragging stuff out. So now I'm cleaned out and organized! Why should you care?! Good question. I've decided to do a giveaway. So stay tuned this week (probably Wednesday) and you could win something!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah, thanks for that song Kel. Love the layout!

Oh, btw....this is the song that never ends.....

The Gov. said...

What a FUN layout!