20 March 2012

Funny Faces

Happy Tuesday! It is such a lovely day here in NC, we really should get out and do something. But in the meantime I'm going to share a digital page with you.


I did this for a challenge over at Tally Scrapper, which was definitely a challenge for me. I usually have lots of white space on my pages, so trying to do a page fully covered really threw me. I think it turned out pretty well though, plus I love these pictures of Braelyn. She is such a character!

Have a wonderful Tuesday - and be sure to check back as I'll be doing a giveaway later this week!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

She's adorable! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

LisaM said...

Adorable layout! I have tried digi only a few times and liked it, hoping to try more this summer.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Kelly, you are getting very good at these igital layouts. Keep up the good work.

Sherri said...

cute. I have only dappled in digi. yours are well done

Majo said...

Very funny faces, love the digi!