01 March 2012

Brown Eyed Girl

You all should know I have a special place in my heart for pups. I love all of them, even the annoying ones like mine. Right now, this is our oldest pup Sofee (she is only 5). She started having seizures late last year. She has 1 or 2 a month, so right now we are waiting it out to see if the frequency of them changes before we put her on medication.

For this page, I glittered up some random chipboard alphabets I had, I also used the packaging from some Sassafras embellishments and painted up a doily with some caramel colored shimmerz. The bird is actually a metal garden stick I had in my drawer (who knows where I got it from).


The inspiration for this page was an upcycle challenge at Tally Scrapper. Sorry the picture isn't the greatest, I didn't see the glare on the transparency until I started to edit.

Hope you are having a terrific Thursday!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Great page Kelly!