01 March 2012

1st Beach Trip

This was a challenge I did back in January at CTS. Being that this was the first layout I had done in months, I love how it turned out!

Grayson's first trip to the beach was in April 2011. He loved access to the HUGE sandbox. He still talks about it, and lately has been asking to go back. I just love this picture of him, his expression seems so somber which is rarely the case for him.


I've decided to join in a smash* book challenge over at Tally Scrapper. I have loads of empty journals around so I thought it might be a good way to use them up. I actually think I'm going to start with the junk errr... sentimentals from our wedding. They have been sitting in a box for the past few years, so I figured I might as well do something with them! It is part of my quest to declutter!

And, in case you haven't read, My Sketch World is having a DT call right now. There are great sketches there, and the forum seems like a great place to hang out! Check it out and good luck if you apply!

No comments: