29 February 2012

Happy Leap Day!!

Happy Leap Day!

Looks like I have found a routine that works and I seem to be getting a little more scrappy time in these days. Since I haven't scrapped much in the last year I have a ton of pictures of Braelyn to catch up on.

Here is a page I got done this weekend of Braelyn. I used a sketch challenge from Tally Scrapper and the current chipboard challenge at Citrus Tree Studio. I glittered up an old chip chatter alphabet piece. I haven't really bought any new supplies since I haven't been scrapping. So my goal right now is to use up what I have so I can justify buying some new stuff to play with! Although the crown is new, I was in the dollar store the other day and they had some wooden embellishments so I figured I would pick them up. I inked the top part and then used stickles to create 'gems' to dress it up a bit. The paper a piece of Cherry Arte from my stash and bazzill cardstock scraps from my scrap box.


Hope you enjoy your leap day! And just a reminder that today is the last day to take advantage of the sale at Citrus Tree Studio, so go get your orders in. :)

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

Very sweet layout! I love the crown!