21 February 2012

Tuesday Layouts

This morning I seem to have an excessive amount of energy. I hope that means I will get lots of things accomplished today, but it is more likely that I'll be crashed by 10am. However, I do have two layouts to share. I actually managed to finish a paper layout yesterday, and (even better) I really like how it turned out!

This was Braelyn's first time on the swings at the park last summer. I kept trying to get her to smile so I could catch her teeth in the picture, but of course it was a no go. For this one I used an art inspiration challenge at Citrus Tree Studio and the 2/4 sketch from My Sketch World. I even used all scraps on this page too, except for the background.


Here is a digital page of poor Braelyn while she was sick last summer. She looks so pitiful, I couldn't help but snap a picture of her. This one uses the 2/15 sketch from My Sketch World.


In case you didn't know, Citrus Tree Studio is running a sale on kits right now. Some great kits are available at great prices! You should definitely check it out. :)

No comments: