20 February 2012

Scrap Box Cards

When I do get a chance to scrap, I've been focusing on trying to widdle down my scrap paper. Since cards are great for that, I wind up making a lot of them (plus they are quick projects which is an added bonus). Here are a few cards I've done in the past couple weeks, all with supplies from my scraps box.

For this one, I used the 2/12 Card Sketch from My Sketch World, which I flipped.


A Valentine's card using scraps...


This one is using the 2/7 Card sketch from My Sketch World. Another thank you card made from scraps.


My apologies for the bad quality of the pictures. I didn't look at them prior to actually mailing out the cards, so I can't retake them. :( I really should keep that in mind for the future!

On another note, we got a dusting of snow yesterday. So I took the kids out first thing this morning to play, of course with a camera! I'm hoping that means they will be tired this afternoon and maybe I'll get a chance to scrap!

No comments: