13 July 2010

Our Little MVP

Wow, it's Tuesday already - the weekend went so fast, it's kinda sad. If you haven't had a chance, check out my blog post on the Momenta blog for yesterday. I've already shared the layout, but there are some other ideas that I shared there to help you create a 'grunge' effect on your pages.

Anyway, today I'm sharing a digital page I created quickly last night (since I hadn't done anything productive with my Monday). I used the the Game On Collection from Momenta. It's a set of freebie elements and I thought they were perfect for these pics since he had his little football outfit on! This page went super quick and I was thrilled that all I had to do was create & add papers. Gotta love it when things are easy. :)


Hope you enjoyed - and if you are into digital or just want to try it out. Definitely check out some of the digitals available on the Momenta site!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Love it Kel!