14 July 2010

I am off my rocker!

I am officially off my rocker. There's no turning back now (poor jeff). I want crazy things, have crazy dreams and do crazy stupid stuff.

for example...
A couple weeks ago I almost drove through the garage door. Why you ask? Because I parked my car in first gear and gunned it (thinking it was in reverse like I always leave it when I get out) to get up my hill of a driveway. The garage door was spared, but I spent the majority of the day freaking out over it.

Last week I had a fleeting moment of wanting to dip cheez-its in ranch dressing. I resisted, and now thinking about it makes my stomach flutter.

Yesterday after leaving the store, I had to pull over just to make sure I got the diapers out of the cart.

I always thought pregnancy brain was a myth, but after having lived through it (and currently living through it again) I've decided it's not. Whatever the case or cause, at least I'm aware of my stupidity. So why not scrap it, right? Of course! So here's my page...

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute, cute story!!!

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Cute page, cute story. And, yes, I clearly remember pregnancy brain.....

mustangkayla said...

too funny! Cute layout! If you figure out how to make the baby brain syndrome go away after you have the baby, let me know! I still havent figured it out and its been 1 1/2 years! lol...