10 July 2010

Dirty Scraps Challenge 13

Today is the release of challenge 13 at Dirty Scraps! It is to scrap something you love/hate about yourself. Okay, so my topic is a bit shallow as I scrapped about how I hate my creeping in gray hairs (woohoo for over 30). But seriously, did you want me to scrap about the issues with my pregnant bod? Nobody wants to see that rant!

So here is my page. It's a digital done with my Spring Forward kit, which I do believe is my standing favorite these days. I used one of the quick pages, then spruced it up with some of the other papers available in the kit.

Head on over to Dirty Scraps and check out the challenge!!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Love the design and great color combo!

~jan said...

Hey Kel-I didnt know you were a digi girl! Great layout! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!