16 December 2009

Can you believe...

That Christmas is next week? That also means that 2010 is right around the corner! I am not ready for either one. My house is a wreck, despite the fact I spent the majority of 2 weeks scrubbing it... my gifts are not done... my dinner isn't planned... and honestly, I don't know who all is going to be here for the holiday.


But, despite all that, I am thrilled that it's almost here!! I love this holiday, love giving gifts and I love seeing the smiles on people's faces and seeing them have a wonderful time together.


We have so many new traditions this year, I thought I would start another and this year I have been doing a December Daily album. It's digital (of course) because until this week I had only paper scrapped once in the past 4 months. I am proud to say that I changed that nasty habit (boy, I didn't realize how much I missed it)! So far I have made a layout, a card and altered a maya road tin. I don't seem to be having too much pain because of it. I hope that means my arm is on the mend.


At any rate, I will be back to share my December Daily later (when I get them finished next week). For now, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope you get to spend time with your families and those you love. Remember it's not about getting the gifts - it's about the time you get to spend together.

No comments: