02 December 2009

I am alive

Well, so to speak...

It's been a long tough few months. I scrapped one paper page between August and December - that's it. Kinda sad when you think about it. But, I am happy to say that I've been smoking up a digital storm (since thats what my arm will let me do).

Since my surgery, I've still been in a great deal of pain - but I think I might be able to get back into the swing of normal life. Jeff had surgery and has been home, then the holidays quickly approached... and all of life's chaos ensued. The past couple of weeks I have been pushing hard to get my house cleaned up, spending every extra amount of energy I have that way. On one hand, it has been a great break, but I miss scrapping. I hope, now that the house is mostly clean and things are organized again (except for that extra room in my basement, but who is counting?) that I can get back to being creative. I know it will help my personality...

so starting tomorrow, I'm going to pull out the crafts again! Now, I just need to find inspiration! :)

No comments: