14 August 2012

randomness

Well, I have been getting next to nothing done for the last few days. Actually, I've done quite a few things around the house but none of them have been scrapbook related. :( I started a mini last week and it is still sitting on my table in the same condition I left it in (that in and of itself is a miracle).

I have managed to get a few other things accomplished though. We moved some furniture around, cleaned up some space in our garage, I've washed almost all of the laundry, blah blah blah. I'm sure you don't care what my house looks like, but *I* care. I have a long list of things I want to get done around here. One day I might actually knock that list out, but there is no sight of that anytime soon.

Since I haven't had a bunch of time, I'm actually sharing a digital page I did last month. It was for a challenge over at Scrap Takeout and I don't think I've shared it yet (my apologies if I have). Zoeller gave me the meanest look when I called her away from her food bowl. Very much different than her normal personality. The kit is Lucky Me by Jen Yurko. Such cute embellies and papers, and I love the colors!


I promise to be back on my blogging schedule tomorrow, I've got a fun layout of the boys doing boy stuff to share! But in the meantime I have to get working on some of this to do list.

No comments: