24 July 2012

Thinking of You Card

Today's share isn't spectacular in the paper crafting sense, however I did put a bit of thought into it. I needed a card for a 3 year old who is in the hospital for an extended stay. Getting a plain card might  be kinda boring, but hopefully including something interactive makes it a little more exciting.


I don't work with a ton of digital stamps, but this seemed like the perfect project for this cute little guy from Stamping Dragon Designs. I opted to not color it in (although the boy thought the first print was his personal coloring sheet), but tied some crayons to the front with a ribbon. I covered the entire back with my xyron cheetah so I knew there would be no slipping. The rubon is an old Rusty Pickle piece from my stash.

I thought about adding some embellishments, but honestly felt they would get in the way of little hands when he colors in the giraffe. I also paid the extra postage to have the card hand sorted so hopefully everything arrived in tact.

No comments: