12 July 2012

santa visit

Happy Christmas in July! Actually, I went through my printed pictures a week ago and organized the ones I hadn't scrapped yet. This made it to the top of the pile, so I figured why not?! Plus, the possibility that it would make me think of cooler weather was a bit appealing.

During this visit, the boy was more than happy to tell Santa everything that he could possibly want for the upcoming holiday (thank you Santa for delivering)! The girl, not quite as happy. I almost feel bad for Santa (and anybody in costume) that comes across her. Obviously we won't be visiting Disney anytime soon.


This page was done with the July sketch over at Little Red Scrapbook. I wanted to add little touches of green, so I smeared some paint under the title and journal strips.  The stitching is a rubon from doodlebug and most of the papers are from my scrap pile, but include ki memories and scenic route. 

Here are a couple close up pictures so you can see the paint smears.



No comments: