06 July 2012

Double the Digitals!

I hope your holiday was wonderful. We took the kids to a local fire department where they had some fun stuff like bounce houses, train rides, hay rides, race cars and of course a fire truck parade and fireworks. The downside was that the fireworks were delayed for some reason, but finally got underway around 10:30. The kids were exhausted by the time we got home, but lucky me they both went right to sleep.

I skipped blogging yesterday, so today I'm gonna double up today and share two digital pages I created for Marie H Designs.

First is a layout of the boy riding a pony. It is good to know that he can already do things that I can't. My experience with horses is definitely not so nice. Usually they dislike me and try to kick me off. :)


The kit is Letters from Home by Marie H Designs and the template is from FranB Designs (available in the Scrap Takeout forum for the July template challenge).

This next page uses the To Love Him kit, which I am really fascinated with.


I love the colors and embellishments, I'm sure you'll be seeing me use it again in the future! :) It was just released today, so head on over and pick it up. I don't think you'll be disappointed... see...



The end of the week has come so fast, have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend!

No comments: