02 July 2012

Chalk Fun (and fun news)

Lucky me, I was asked to guest design with Marie H Designs for the month of July. What a great opportunity, her kits are fabulous and she has some really cool templates too! Be sure to check her out. And like Marie H Designs on facebook to keep up to date with current information.

Today I'm sharing some older pics of the boy. They worked perfectly with this kit, and he had so much fun playing with the chalk during out trip that year. And he was such a little goof with his fire fighter rain boots on!


The page was done for a challenge over at Tally Scrapper. There is a crop going on over there right now, so I suggest you head over. The crops there are always fun!

The kit is the Chalk Full of Fun kit from Marie H Designs. Love the colors and the embellishments in it are awesome. I can't wait to get some pics of the girls to use with the pinks & purples as well. :)


No comments: