25 June 2012

Learning To Ride

What a crazy weekend! I woke up sunday morning to a sick dog and a child who had filled a diaper and desperately wanted out of it. Oh the joys! Somehow I managed to make it through my crazy day. We even ran out to pick up a tee ball glove for the boy since practice starts Tuesday. I hope I'm ready for being a sports mom, although I'm not sure I am. He is super excited about it and honestly I am too.

Today I'm sharing a layout of the boy. I know, shocker since I haven't been sharing much of him lately. He got a spiderman bike for his birthday and absolutely loves to ride it, asking all the time if he can go out. He does much better on it than I expected, I guess having a small bike we let him ride in the house (gasp!) helped him out.


The main patterned paper is from Reminisce, but the flags and banner bits are all scraps from my drawer (mostly momenta). I even decided to pull out an old leather book plate and use it. I do love getting some of my older supplies used up. Doesn't that mean I get to buy more? :)

Here are some close up pics. I added in some stickles, doodling and of course used toothpicks on my flags. I even pulled out my dymo label maker, I haven't seen that bad boy in ages!



Hope you are enjoying your Monday! I'll see you tomorrow with another project!

No comments: