07 May 2012

My Biggest Fear

Just a quick share today of a layout I did last week. One of my biggest fears for my children is them getting sick. I hope they never have to deal with a major illness. I hope they never get kidney stones, Crohn's Disease or any of the multiple things that they might have to deal with later in life. I'm sure they will at some point as I realize it is nearly inevitable to live your life and not deal with more than the common cold... but I do hope they live wonderfully long and healthy lives.




Lots of the product here is Scenic Route - which just makes me sad to use because I know I'll never get to replace it. Kaiser papers, Bazzill Cardstock, Scenic Route paper & alphas, MM alpha stickers and leather frame, 7gypsies journal spot, some stickles, and lots of unknowns. :)

No comments: