16 April 2012

Easter Monday, just a week late

Here we are, the start of a new week. I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Ours was uneventful, and honestly that is just fine with me!

Today's layout is of Braelyn on Easter. She had ripped out her pigtails and honestly needed a nap, but she was quite happy once she got the basket and could trompse around my parent's yard.





Lots of fun things on this layout - The butterflies were cut out of on the wishblade and the top one was held up with Helmar's Liquid Scrap Dots. The flowers and buttons came as a RAK from a friend. Machine stitching around the edge, liquid pearls around the butterfly and to make the butterfly trail. I choose the pink flowers and blue butterfly to sort of mimic the design on her dress. :)

Hope everyone has a great Monday, I'll see you tomorrow (be forewarned, I'll probably be complaining about my procedure today)!

No comments: