15 March 2012

It is Thursday already?!

Since the weather has been nice, I've spent the past three days digging in and rearranging our basement garage. To say it was disgusting is an understatement. However, after one trip to the landfill, one trip to goodwill and lots of moving and sweeping I am done! I did some reorganizing and am happy to say I now have a home for my 'projects'. I've long wanted to blame Jeff for the demise (sorry hon, you know I love you), but after cleaning up I realized that it seems to be my 'projects' that are taking over the space. Guess that means I need to get crackin' and get some things done.

Maybe I will even get the nerve to share before/after pictures, but I don't think it will stay this clean for long.

At any rate, I was going to take today off but I decided to finish up a page I started. I love my son's facial expressions, and he has some of the weirdest errr, cutest placements of his head. He is like me in that he can't hide what he is thinking. So I'll apologize if you get the 'really?!' look, we probably aren't referring it to you, just whatever thought is in our brains at the moment.


This one is for a challenge over at Tally Scrapper (to use ribbon as a border). I rolled the edge of my 'banner' to give it some dimension. I'm not terribly happy with the ribbon strips I put on there so I think I will pull them back off. The paper is Rose Moka and the cardstock is from Momenta.

No comments: