17 February 2011

My Kids Define Me

My kids do define me - and I am okay with that. As a matter of fact, I absolutely love it (most days). The only thing I can confidently say I hate about being a mom is tripping over toys, especially hot wheels. Those things are evil and I know I'm going to land in the ER with a broken ankle one day.


So I joined the Tally Scrapper Survivor Challenge and the first challenge went live yesterday. I had a lot of fun creating this layout - and it makes me happy!



My Kids Define Me & I Love It!

Part of the challenge was to use recycled scrapbooking package. My package recycling is the acetate from some Momenta rubons previously used. They leave a little edging, so I just cut out the flourish shape and stapled it to my layout. I thought it was creative - and you can see it better in the second picture.




Supplies: Bazzill & Momenta Cardstock, Carolees Alphabet Stickers, Old Dictionary Pages, Nikki Sivils Flag & Burlap Buttons, Martha Stewart Garden Labels, Pink Paisley 365 Degrees Flip Notes, AC Thickers, Twine & scrap paper from stash (reminisce I believe)

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

I love the banner on this! And the colors with the kraft background, very nice. And I have stepped barefoot on legos one too many times, it hurts!! LOL!