05 September 2010

Back to the Grind

Well, after a week of vacation we are back to reality. I have to say though, it was loads of fun. We had a blast watching Grayson experience stuff and have fun while doing it. So here are a few pictures that encompass our week...


A great view...




LOTS of road construction...




Plenty of pointing out body parts while waiting in lines...




Riding on Daddy's shoulders...




A box of sidewalk chalk (oops, I'm a bad mommy for letting him draw on the table - good thing we don't have one at home)


Everyone pulling their hair out to get out of the car...



Giggles Galore!




And plenty of 'what in the world' faces from me...


And lots and lots of trains {Choo Choo}!!



But, after all was said and done we had a great time! If you are bored or just want to see more pics, I have added them to my gallery.

Now I need to get scrapping all these pictures!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Great pics Kelly! Grayson is so adorable and I'm so glad you had such a good time with him:)

Jenn said...

It looks like you had a great time on your getaway!

I'm VERY jealous that you live in the mountains...I grew up in the Adirondacks and except for the winters, I miss it terribly, especially at this time of the year!

Do you live near Asheville? I've always wanted to visit there!