23 July 2010

Scrapbook Chicks July Projects

It's been a crazy week here between doctors and dogs and just all around things to do! However, I hope to be back to my regular version of crazy & chaos this week! :) I've been diligently working on cleaning up our house. I have purged more junk - really, where does this stuff come from? But, I'm happy that now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (more like a glimmer, but you get it). There hasn't been much scrapping here this week, but I did want to take a moment and share my July projects from Scrapbook Chicks. So here you go... enjoy!

I got to work with the Walk in the Park kit this month! It's totally cute with the new Echo Park Paper and all the fun bright colors. :) I love that they work for boys and girls - that's the best part! The papers are great and you get some stickers and added embellies in the kit from Two Chicks Designs. The kit really is fun and works great for summer pics!







2 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

I love your layouts! It's so fun to see what other people do with the same kit - so different and so cute!

wherethey'llgo said...

Great layouts! Love all the bright colors! Have a great weekend!