20 June 2010

Happy Father's Day

I am so thankful my son has a wonderful father. They absolutely adore each other and you can see how they light each other up in one glance.



Despite the twinges of jealousy and the complaints about how it appears Grayson loves his daddy more, I am happy and couldn't ask for more. So as I sit here pregnant, emotional and sappy I have to say I hope my husband has a wonderful father's day, better than any day could be.


I am lucky enough to be able to spend the day with my dad as well, who will be joining us later for dinner.


So thank you, to all the Father's out there - I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your hugely important role in our lives.

And to my birth father, though I don't know who you are, I thank you. Because without you, I wouldn't have the joy of knowing my Dad or seeing my husband as a Dad.

"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad."

~Author Unknown

No comments: