18 June 2010

Citrus Tree Studio June Sketch

I fell in love with the sketch on Citrus Tree Studio when I saw it! It's a great sketch from Julie Bonner, one that is ensured to inspire and wow you. There are a few days left to get your page in, so definitely come by and check it out.

Here is the page I created for the sketch, some pictures of Grayson in the chair lift at Sci Works over Memorial Day weekend. Poor little guy, his arms weren't quite long enough to reach the buttons so he had to have help, but I think once he figured out what was going to happen that he enjoyed it!



Daisy D's Paper, DCWV & Creative Memories Cardstock, Rusty Pickle Chipboard Shapes, Chip Chatter Chipboard Alphabet, Kaiser Pearls, Reminisce Alphabet Rubons, Martha Stewart Label Sticker & Helmar Adhesives

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

What a fun and bright layout! Great take on the sketch! I love the doodling on the stars!