09 January 2010

Oh Scrappy Day...

Well, yesterday I had a blast scrapping! It was so much fun - I can't believe how much I missed it. Since we have a weekend at home, I decided to put my scrappy ideas to use and work on some challenges. Lucky me there is a crop at Treasured Scrapbooking and one at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking this weekend. Can't ask for much better than that!

So I thought I would share what I've done so far - because I am super excited about paper scrapping again!!

At {SAS}, I've only completed one challenge (a lift). It is such a cute page and I had a great person to lift from - thanks Nadine! Here's my page for that - a cute pic of Grayson at the park playing with a hot wheels car we snagged from a geocache box. I hope to get some more done tomorrow... I just need to actually sit down and do them!



At TS I've done 4 challenges... 3 pages and a bookmark. Here are my pages for that crop. Enjoy!!



No comments: