01 July 2008

Wow - it's been almost a month!

I'm absolutely shameful! I haven't blogged in almost a month. Of course, in my defense June was a kinda crazy month. Our dryer died, then I got sick, then Grayson got sick, Grayson got his shots and of course... I feel like I have been running non-stop to the doctor! On a good note, I got to have lunch with Ginger twice in one month! Woot!!

Anyway - it's July (whoa, where is the time going?) and so the monthly responsibilities start all over again. I plan on updating Grayson's blog today too, since we went to the doctor yesterday - we have new stats on him!

I just love this time of year though - especially right around the 4th of July. All the cookouts and fun things going on. This year we are having a cookout at my parents and then going to their neighbors house to watch the extravagant fireworks display they put on. That's when ya gotta love livin' in the country - when the rednecks come out and put on their own fireworks! Actually, we have been before and it's a very nice setup they have, so I am rather excited. I just hope Grayson doesn't get disturbed. I hope I can get some good pictures too, but we'll see how that goes.

So today is Paper Trunk's first birthday - how cool is that?! They are doing some massive challenges on their blog - you should check it out!

No comments: