05 May 2008

I'm Back Around!! {Winners of RAK Announced}


Well, it's been an interesting (and full) 2 weeks. I've been tired, drugged and just adjusting in general! We had our 2 week check-up today and Grayson has grown almost 2" - Wow!! There is an update on his blog - including a great picture I took of him! Look at my boys - this picture just tugs at my heart.
On a side note - I am so thrilled I can drive again - and I really hope to start getting out of the house a little more. I think I caught a bit of cabin fever in the past 2 weeks as well!

So on to the RAK's ... looks like there is a tie! Terri & hippy_chick were both the closest, guessing 3 minutes each side of Grayson's birth time. So Congrats!!! I have a pile of goodies to send out to you two - so email me your address (if I don't have it already) to kelzpop@gmail.com!

No comments: