06 April 2008

Anxiously Waiting...

Well, with 2 weeks until my due date... I am axiously awaiting the arrival of our little one. I'm grumpy, I can't sleep and my feet are the size of small watermelons... I'm sure most of you know what I mean!! LOL! Add into that my Crohn's is beginning to rear it's ugly head... and it just makes for a great attitude.
In actuality, I think I'm pretty upbeat and I have spent lots of time crafting over the past couple weeks! I got tons of Thank You cards done and mailed. I didn't scan them all in... but you can check out the cards in my gallery. I've also been diligently working on my pregnancy album... I'll never really get a chance to go back to it, right?! I even put a page about Jeff in there :) I just love this picture of him!


I had a great baby shower - we got tons of stuff and I'm so excited to use it!! All these cute little outfits - everybody said I got too many, but I'm thinking... the more I have, the less I have to do laundry! How can that ever be bad?!
In other news...
* I've added a new slide show to the right... it's some of my Rusty Pickle creations!
* I got word that I'll be published in an upcoming issue of ScrapStreet - woohoo!!
* I think Zoeller is making small steps toward housebreaking.
* New shows are starting to come back on tv - so I can stop watching sappy movies!!

No comments: