15 August 2007

yesterday the couch, today the bed

Well, I knew it was going to happen. It always happens like this...

Last night I was coming inside from the basement garage... and what do I find??? Sofee... all curled up in a ball, looking all cutsey... ON MY COUCH!!! I can't believe at 14 weeks, she has already mastered jumping! We knew it was coming... early yesterday evening jeff was sitting on the couch upstairs - he called her and she went running for him. She barely missed jumping up in his lap, and that was only because she jumped so far back.

Today, I walked into the bedroom to find her on the bed!!


She is definitely going to keep us on our toes!!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh my gosh! Is she adorable or WHAT?!! That is too cute! I just want to kiss her and rub her little ears and under her little chin!

JoEllyn said...

So CUTE!!!! Yeah--we gave up the fight of couch and bed within two days....BUT I LOVE cuddling with my furbabies!! It's my favorite part of the day!

fie & Co said...

What a cuty little one!