02 July 2007

Pit Stops 6 & 7

Wow... I can't believe this fun ride is almost over! It's so sad to think about the group parting - the projects have been tons of fun to create. And everyone is so talented - I am thrilled to have just been part of this. What a great experience!!

I haven't been able to keep up with posting because I had a portfolio due for grad school and I've not really felt the best, but I wanted to update on the last two projects. If you have time, check out rusty pickle for the last clue & challenge - they are awesome!

Pit Stop 6: hosted by liftimemoments.com
assignment: Heart Chipboard Album & Princess Bride Line
Stories {from this day forward}

Pit Stop 7: hosted by rockymountainhobbies.com
assignment: paper line of our choice & large monogram alphabets to make a word decoration
Love

No comments: