06 July 2007

Keshe {my furbaby}

Well, we didn't get good news at the vet yesterday. Keshe has a large mass in her abdomen and she is anemic. She is having difficulty breathing, so we are just keeping her comfortable and hopefully we can have a great weekend with her.


I can't believe it's the 6th of July. I hate how the time just flies by as you get older. Well, it rained again this morning and the basement had water in it... again! That really sucks about living on a hill.

Thought I would give an update on my father too. He has gotten his appetite back and gained a few pounds back. But when they were doing the ultrasounds on his kidney stones, they discovered some spots in his lungs. Welp, they are going to biopsy those on Tuesday. I really hope this ends for him soon, I know he is tired of it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend - I'll be working everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, i'm sorry to hear about Keshe... Good thoughts and prayers being sent your way. Hope your dad gets better soon!