I can't believe how hot it is outside already. I thought I was going to choke today. Course, it doesn't really help that i'm super overweight and carrying around all the extra baggage. Oh well... to those who are suffering the heat already, I'm sorry! Remember to drink plenty of fluids to keep from dehydrating!
TS Blog Challenge
1. What did you this year that you’d never done before? Nothing that I can think of. I'll have to think about it though.
2. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope, not this year
3. Did anyone close to you die? I've been to a couple funerals so far this year.
4. What countries did you visit? Only the US this year
5. What is your biggest struggle within scrapbooking? Lately it seems to be finding motivation!
6. What dates from this year so far will remain etched upon your memory, and why? My 30th birthday! We had a cookout here at the new house and I got to show it off - even in it's disaray! Easter weekend when I had my niece up to spend some time with us!
7. What is your biggest achievement this year so far? My continued venture in this grad school program!
8. What is your biggest failure? Ever - getting fired from a job about 10 years ago. This year... my reading assessment class.
9. Do you suffer illness or injury? I have Crohn's Disease (diagnosed about 10 years ago) and this year was diagnosed with Diabetes & Thyroid Disease.
10. What was the best thing you bought so far this year? My car! It's an 05 Mazda Tribute!
11. Whose behavior merited celebration? My husband! He always merits being rewarded - he is a great guy!
12. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? My father, he has his own concept of reality!
13. Where does most of your money go? House & Car Payments
14. What do you get really, really, really excited about? Scrapbook Supplies!
15. What song will you always remember? The Pina Colada Song - one of my favorites!
16. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Definitely happier - the move released a ton of stress.
b) thinner or fatter? neither - I consider it an accomplishment that I'm not fatter.
c) richer or poorer? neither... we exchanged the gas money for the house payment.
17. What do you wish you’d done more of? Studying
18. What do you wish you’d done less of? Complaining
19. How will you be spending Summer? I got a summer job this year... so I'll be working & in class!
20. When did you fall in love? I do everyday...
21. How many anniversaries have you celebrated? 2
22. What is/was your favourite TV program? wow... that's hard... 24, House or Law & Order
23. Name one pet peeve and tell us why it bothers you. Bad customer service - it's just so wrong, and it's such a simple thing to do.
24. What is the best book you read? Widows & Orphans (A Rachael Flynn Mystery) by Susan Meissner.
25. What has been your greatest musical discovery? That I have the talent to sing.
26. What are your scrapbooking goals? I want to inspire people to cherish their memories. However I accomplish that is one step closer to my goal.
27. What is something that leaves you scratching your head within scrapbooking? How one day I can create something I really like, the next day it's junk!
28. What is your favorite film so far this year? I have no clue... the times run together.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 30... and I answered this above!
30. What is your favorite all time embellishment? Flowers!!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concepts? bahahahahahaha.... comfy!
32. What keeps you sane? Scrapping & Laughter
33. Which celebrity/public figure do you fancy the most? George Strait
34. What political issue stirred you the most? Abortion
35. Who did you miss? My grandpa
36. Who is the best new person you met? Nan - the assisstant that was in my 1-2 combination class.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned. It can (and likely will) wait until tomorrow.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your life. I don't think any can even come close! LOL
39. What did you want to be when you were little? A pharmacist... I even started off in the prepharm program when I went to college.
40. What is something that surprises you? My patience around children - funny b/c I have limited patience with adults.
Let's blog about something we are looking forward to happening.
I'm heading out in exactly one week for vacation! I can't wait!! We are going to Orlando!! Gonna hit Universal, hopefully drive to NASA and who knows what else!! Heat & Humidity... here I come!