28 May 2007

Journey...

Today's Blog Challenge is to write about the word Journey!

Journey to me means life. My life has been a journey, one step after another. I have come through so much, but I know that others have been through so much more. My journey has given me strength to know my limits and my abilities. Along my route, I have also met some wonderful people, including my husband.

My journey thus far has brought me to the age of 30, it has me living in the mountains of North Carolina and married to a wonderful man. I will continue my journey through life, and pray for a smooth trek along the way!
The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water,
but to walk on the earth.
~Chinese Proverb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great take on the challenge Kelly!! Is that a photo from your wedding? It is beautiful!!

Kelly C said...

Thanks! Yeah... that is prolly my fav wedding pic :)

Elizabeth said...

What a great photo, I really love your honest journaling too and you're right, we all are on a journey!

Dawn♥ said...

Awesome journaling Kelly! And that pic is totally awesome and I see why you totally love it!

Terri said...

WOW! Awesome post & photo!! Thanks so much for sharing that with us!