21 January 2007

What I Treasure The Most (chal #5)

Blog about what you treasure the most...

Well, my treasure would have to be my family. I have a great family, even my inlaws. I have the best husband in the world, despite his lack of desire to do chores. My holding out truly paid off because he is wonderful! My mom & dad have always been there for me and they still are, to this day. I was amazed at how much they helped when we were buying the new house. I can't think of a time when my parents weren't there to bail me out. My MIL is a wonderful person, she has a heart of gold. My BIL & SIL are great people. They have always been there to lend a helping hand.

I treasure my niece & nephew and hate that I don't get to spend as much time with them as I did before. They are such loving children and I am happy to know that I have had an impact on their lives.

Of course, my family includes my puppies. I couldn't have a family without dogs, especially now since there are no kids. So my pups get the pampering and loving that I would give to my children.

There are other things I treasure, like scrapping, having the ability to scrap on a design team for TS and DD, having a new home, a nice car. But the things I treasure the most are things that money cannot buy.

No comments: