30 January 2013

thx card

Can you believe it - 3 different posts, 3 days in a row! And I can almost guarantee I'll make it to four days! LOL! Tomorrow are new releases for the digitals, and this week is awesome (said in my best DJ Lance Rock Voice). Can ya tell I've got kids?


Anyway, today is just a quick card to share. I used lots of scraps (even some old rusty pickle pieces). A week or so ago I cleaned out the bowl that had been collecting random embellishments on my table. It's been collecting them for a LONG time now since it's been a while since I scrapped. Anyway, I found these flowers and thought I should do something with them. They already had the bling in the center. So I threw together a quick card. I fussy cut and then doodled around it. Stuck it down and presto! A quick, needed it in a hurry, thank you card!

And just for fun, come back tomorrow. Here's a sneak of what I'll be sharing.


It's using a fresh new kit from Sweet Digi Scraps!

No comments: