03 September 2012

Happy Labor Day!!

Happy Labor Day!


I hope you are having a wonderful holiday. For many, this signifies the final days of summer. That is exactly what it means around here. I can't believe the summer is over and it's September. Preschool starts this week, which means things at our house will never be the same.

I've said it before, I'm not 100% sure how I feel about the boy going to school. Mostly though, I just can't believe he is old enough. So because I still want to celebrate his quirks while I can, I thought I would share a page of him being eccentric. There are so many moments, I have difficulty choosing which ones to scrap. But this one in particular makes me laugh, he was so happy to be like Santa!


The kit is from Sweet Digi Scraps, a new release this weekend at The Digi Chick. Find Yourself is an awesome kit and you can buy just the mini's or the whole bundle. This particular page was done with Find Yourself - The Undecided and some papers from the Paper Pack.

Go ahead and grab them while they are on sale!

No comments: