27 August 2012

little trucker girl

I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to blog or even scrapbook. I miss it, but unfortunately sometimes other things have to take priority. I still have a mini book I've been working on, although it has moved off my table (had to start a sewing project for my mom). Now I'd like to finish up the sewing project so I can get back to scrapbooking. And I am really looking forward to the coming weeks so we can get a new routine with preschool being added to the mix.

In the meantime, I do have some digital pages I can share so I'm going to be doing that this week. Hopefully I'll even have a chance to put together some paper projects. :)

But today is a digital page of the girl. Just a pic I snapped with my cell phone while I was cleaning out the garage one day. This girl loves riding in the truck, so much more than she likes playing with her four wheeler. Good thing she doesn't really know how to make it move, otherwise I'm sure I'd have to track her down from the neighbor's house.


The page was done with bits & pieces from Fran B's Park Pals Add On and Jen Yurko's Lucky Me. It was just a quick page, inspired by the Ad Challenge at Scrap TakeOut during July. Definitely not the best picture in the world, but I do love seeing her playing with the truck. :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

OMG! That picture is adorable. Love the face:) CUTE page too!