07 August 2012

fun in the sun

I swear people on my facebook feed have little consideration for those of us who haven't been on vacation this year. I'm still seeing pictures of everybody and their trips to the beach. But I still love you guys, so I'm willing to put up with it. So I'm sharing another beach page today...


As much as I would love to go to the beach, I'm pretty sure I would be miserable given how hot it is. However, the calming sounds of the ocean would be a nice change from the screaming sounds of the 18 month old... but I'm sure she would just scream there too. You know, I could always take the play sand and garden hose and make my own beach....

This page was done with some freebies I got for participating in the ADSR this year. This particular one was the hobbyist sampler from Sweet Digi Scraps (I love these colors), who happens to have a creative team call out right now. Check it out!

No comments: