21 June 2012

My Girl

Today is another layout of the girl. Back in February when I took her to the park she hadn't quite mastered the climbing yet. She actually spent most of the day on her butt since she couldn't walk on the rubber mulch very well. Oh how times change, considering now she can climb to the top and squeal her joy when she gets there.


This page uses some old Scenic Route paper. I have such mixed feelings using it. I want to use it cause it is cute, but it makes me sad cause I know I can't replace it. I added in some rolled flowers, leaves, 3 dimensional flags and tried to keep it kinda simple. The flourish is made from stickles and a crafter's workshop template.

Today the plan is to get messy, and I have high hopes for what I can do!

1 comment:

Meg Giroux said...

This is adorable! I love the flowers and lace!