14 May 2012

Baby Girl

Why does life always get in the way of the things we *want* to do?! I think today would be a perfect day to scrapbook, it is pouring outside, everybody is kinda lazy... but instead I will be sucking the water out of our carpet. I guess we need the rain, but when it rains so much in a short period of time our basement floods. We thought it was behind us and we fixed the problem, but apparently not.

Being a grown up is hard, and sometimes it just sucks! Phoooey :(

And back to my scrapping world... it took me a few days to finish this page. I started it for a challenge over at Tally Scrapper, but I didn't get it posted by the deadline. It sat on my desk for a few days and I couldn't ever get it to where I was happy with it. After a few days I decided I had messed with it enough. I'm still not 100% happy with it, but it does look better than it originally did. Guess I just wasn't feeling it last week (or I was too busy reading the 50 shades of grey trilogy, which is probably more likely).



A couple weeks ago I had stamped out some butterflies and embossed them, so I decided to use those up with this layout. Since I used them all up, it means I need to get the supplies out and make some more. This time it should be easier since Jeff found my heat gun! Woohoo - no more attempts at burning down the house (all though I think it is entirely too soggy right now).

Tomorrow I'll be back with a digital project, see you then! Enjoy your Monday. :)

No comments: