23 April 2012

Luv U

What a great weekend we had. Thanks to everyone who helped make Grayson's birthday extra special. He is a very lucky boy, who seems to be having a difficult time deciding what to play with next! He had so much fun bowling and seeing all his cousins. He was on cloud nine!

I hope I get time to scrap some of his birthday pictures soon, most of them turned out really well!

But today is a layout of Braelyn. This page was done for a scraplift challenge over at a cherry on top







Papers are from DCWV and Webster's, flowers are Prima and some miscellaneous ones I had in my stash. Chipboard letters are from Colorbok (pretty sure I got those from a secret sister at a crop - thanks!). Of course there are other random bits and pieces as well.

Hope you enjoy your Monday - and can stay warm! It is rather chilly here today, and I know it is up north.



No comments: