30 April 2012

Happy Card

I'm really going to try my best to start alternating digital and paper projects. And I realized that its been a long time since I've done any sort of tutorial, so I hope to start incorporating those into my posts again.

Yesterday I snuck in some paper scrapping time, so today I'm sharing a card. I like how it came together and I really love the mauve color. Even the design isn't too bad!


The papers are from DCWV, the tag and mauve flower are Rusty Pickle, letter stickers are MM and the white flower is from Prima. The ribbons, buttons and copper rimmed tag are from my stash, so I have no idea of the manufacturer. 

Hope you are having a great Monday, getting back to your regular schedule. If you are anything like us, weekends are usually chaotic and Monday you may just want to stay in bed. I definitely needed the coffee this morning!

No comments: