02 February 2011

Valentine Card & Tag

Just a quick share of a valentine card and tag I created for challenges over at Tally Scrapper and the New Beginnings Crop. I used mostly Momenta supplies.

It felt really good to create something again! I can say I have the bug again and hopefully I can stick with it and get lots of projects done this month!



Supplies:
All Through The Year Papers (PA-1991)
Relaxed Cardstock (PA-1035)
Primary Cardstock (PA-0658)
Black & White Gems (ST-3056)
Flourish Stickers (ST-2841)
Black & White Alphabet Stickers (ST-3190)

Supplies:
All Through The Year Papers (PA-1991)
Relaxed Cardstock (PA-1035)
Primary Cardstock (PA-0658)
Black & White Gems (ST-3056)
Black & White Alphabet Stickers (ST-3190)
Brass Template (FS-1034)

1 comment:

patti west said...

Beautiful card & tag, Kelly! Love all the charms dangling from the tag. Awesome new looking blog too! So pretty and upbeat! :)